Imperials in Alaska

Hello all,

I ran across another Imperial this past weekend: a 1959 4-door Crown living in
a storage yard in Wasilla (40 miles North of Anchorage).  A friend, who has a
1960 Crown, also saw it a couple years ago but niether of us could find any
contact info.  Anyone on the list have any ideas?

Would also like to know of any other members who are in Alaska.  I know of a
red 1962 Crown coupe in Anchorage as well but have yet to meet the owner.

Regards,
Donn