Silicone brake fluid

Chris,

I have 25+ years experience using silicone brake fluid, over 10 years as a USPS contract repair shop serving 2 PO's with over 300 vehicles.
I am a shop owner, and I use this in ALL my NON ABS cars.
I have used it in just about all (wrongly advised?) ways possible;
in totally renewed systems
in partially renewed systems
in old drained, flushed, inspected systems
Mixed in over old dot 3
etc, etc, etc.

In my own work car, a Honda Accord, when I did the front brakes w/new calipers/pads only, all I did was suck out the master and put silicone in over the top (the rears are still on dot 3 but they share a common reservoir so there is some mix) Did that 3 years/80K ago NO PROBLEM

I use(d) it in ALL my Chrysler Corp cars including my last '67 Imp CC

Don't be worried about reports of a leaking tendency, those systems that leak have other problems/conditions that cause the leak.
If it doesn't leak on Dot 3 it won't leak on Silicone.

Personally, ALL ( 20+) of my non ABS cars/motorcycles have Silicone, it's near the first thing I do to a new arrival, and on ALL old cars when I do a restore brake job.

My .02
Ron