Radio Replacement Question

on 23/04/04 06:43, Mark Swingle at mark.swingle@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> You want radio B, radio A is most likely for a Jeep.
>
> I used a later model AM/FM/Cassette/CD in the New Yorker.  It's the same
> unit as in my 99 Town & Country.  I don't think witching buttons will work.
> The reason I say that is each radio I've looked at uses a slightly different
> size push button.
>
> It's not hard at all to replace the radio.  Start with the 4 screws at the
> top of the trim around the speedometer and remove it.  Then you have access
> to the screws for the trim over the radio.

Mark,

You were right, it's radio B. However, I tried to have a clear access to the
radio and even after removing the 4 screws at the top of the trim around the
speedometer, and 2 other screws at the bottom, the trim wouldn't come out.
It seems there was something in the middle holding it there. I didn't want
to pull too hard in fear of breaking it.

What am I missing?

-Laurent.
Logiciels Nemesys Software                mailto:laurentdaudelin@xxxxxxxxxxx