From: Patrick Moates [mailto:patrickm@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, April 11, 2004 12:21 PM
To: Wm. R. Ulman
Subject: Re: Coker Tire Responds to IML Complaints

Bill, thank you for taking time to contact me.  The dimension IV's are
actually not out of production.  We have plenty of them on our shelf.  I
had heard that the 721's were out of production, but then were put back
in and I believe those are available through tirerack.com.  I would log
on, but I was asked not to comment on the board so I'll respect that.
You can find our Dimension IV's at this link -
http://www.coker.com/store/customer/home.php?cat=286

They're all under $100 and we offer a few different sizes.  The only
advantage Diamonback really has on us is that they can put any whitewall
size on any tire.  Our whitewalls are not cut in or added later like
theirs are so the manufacturing costs are a little higher, but we feel
we provide a higher quality product.  Please let me know if I can help
you with anything in the future.

Best Regards,

Patrick Moates
eSales & Marketing