Coker Tire

Thanks Bill! Now I have access to my next set of tires for my daily driver. I
have been using Dimension IV's on my two daily drivers for the last 8 years.
I've gone through two sets a piece on each car (about 40,000 per set) and had
no trouble. They are cheap, and seem to work well for big cars.

Paul