Good points, bad points

Hi List,
Just a suggestion on the points.  If they last only
6-8000 miles you have a problem.  I would check the
voltage into the points.  Most are reduced to 6 volt.
Check your specks to see for sure.  You could need a
new voltage reducer on the line for the points.
RC Billings, Montanaaaaaa

--- dardal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote: > Quoting Ken &