Chrome Interchange?

Hey folks:

I'm shopping around for some chrome replacement for my '58.  I need the front
passenger door strip and the back window lower "frame" strip, just above the
flight deck, on the passenger side.  I have a supplier who wants to sell me
these items, but they're from a Crown.  I have a base Imperial Southampton four
door.  Are these chrome strips interchangeable?

Thanks for any input.

Patrick Moore
Southeast Louisiana.