Local Car Show

I entered my 65 in a local car show in Benicia Ca to benefit the High School
Band Program last weekend. While my car  didn't win any awards I was proud
enough to show the only Imp. entry in the show! It was pretty much dominated
by the GTO, Camaro, Mustang crowd with some interesting customs. Two notable
ones were 1937 Packards. They were nicely restored but also heavily
modified. Huge chromed out V8's, Big Tires with flashy rims. The topper was
the individual video screens embedded in the the sun visors. That was over
the top for me. I took some digitals if anyone is interested in taking a
look at them.

Mark T. Boehme
65 Crown
925-671-3160