Another Great Chrysler 300?

I hope others of you received the slick 66 page "magazine" with your morning newspaper on the new Chrysler 300.  Produced by Road and Track with assistance and financed, I'm sure, by Chrysler.  After a twenty plus year drought on neat product with a Chrysler badge this appears to be a breath of fresh air and a great product (1980s K-Car, ugh; 1990s Cab forward, ugh; 2000s 300M, ugh)!  To keep this a legal for the list - IF A "REAL" CHRYSLER 300 IS AVAILABLE CAN A "REAL" IMPERIAL BE FAR BEHIND! .....looks like, fianally, I have a Chrysler built car I can trade in my Eldoado on.