You say Torqueflight and I'll say Torkflite

You say Torqueflight and I'll say Torkflite

For what it's worth, one of the best mechanics I ever knew couldn't read or write, but he could take a Torqueflight apart and put it back together in his sleep.  I motion we forgive all spelling errors as long as we understand each other.  Peace.

-- David