1972 ignition harness

i have a hassle some times getting the car started due to a loose ignition
wire.  i believe the harness is right above the brake. the wire giving me
trouble i think is the yellow one. when i jiggle the wire a little, the car
crank right up.  is their anyone with tips or a remedy?  be nice to have
some kind of push button start