8-track happy ending!

Bill and Elaine,

Your 8 track story really had a happy ending.  Thanks for sharing it with us!  My '75 Olds Cutlass had a factory 8 track player in it and at the time I thought I had a state of the art system in my car!  Technology moves on though doesn't it?  I remember (all too well) how eager I was to pitch my 8 tracks for cassettes only later to move on to CD's.  One of these days, I'm sure I'll end up with a car from the late '60s or '70's with a factory 8 track player in it.  A few of the car on my wish list fall into those years.   Maybe I'd better start looking for some at those flea markets and on Ebay like I suggested.  LOL!

Really glad your switch successful and so easy too!  You mentioned Grand Funk Railroad.  I loved that group!  One of their songs ( I forget the title now) ended with the lead singer proclaiming "Can I get a witness?"  Is that song on your tape?  Go get your pizza, park and enjoy 1975 all over again!  Thanks for letting us know how things turned out!

Greg McDonnell
(no 8 track player but I'm lost in the '60s just the same!)