Imperial Parts & Cars worth knowing about

Imperial Parts & Cars worth knowing about

I will be listing several VERY CLEAN and almost totally rust-free parts cars that are worth knowing about on ebay in the coming weeks.

The first is a 1964 Le Baron that has 24,000 miles and would make a great car to fix up.  It's 99% complete.   Starts at $100 so you know who will be bidding on it too.  It is up right now under "1964 Imperial"  I think that it's worth at least $900+ based on what I know about Imperials, but have decided to let the market decide and will feel awful if it looks like the car's next owner will be smashing the car into the afterlife.

Second is a 1946 Club Coupe that shares body panels and bits with the convertible.  Good, solid car, and I think it better than how I described it on the auction, but don't want to hype and have someone get sore at me.  It too is up right now, and is a rare, solid California car.  There is a separate listing for a set of 4 fenders that look like they match the 1946 car, but I'm not well versed on this vintage.  the owner has other parts like drums and a rear end that I can get into if they are of interest.

Coming are a 1966 LeBaron, a 1956 4D, and another 1966.  All solid and rust-free bodies that deserve good homes.

Also have clean front clips(one of each) for 1964, 1961/2/3, and 1966.  You pick up in CA, I will not ship them.

I also have two sets of really, really cherry black leather seat covers for a 1964.  I bet they'd fit a 65 or 66, but don't know if the pattern is correct.  There is also a set of medium-light blue leather '64 seat-covers too, and they are really superior looking .  The leather came right back when I used black polish, and the leather is 99% perfect.  You can not do better after market.  Please let me know off-list if you want more info.

Despite warnings that the cars must go pronto on the ebay ad, I will tell you that as long as you pay up front and are in the club, you can leave the car here in CA for up to 120 days while you arrange transport.

There are some other interesting hard parts and trim for cars that are predominantly 1964-68 with some bleed over back to 46 and out to 73.  Very little exner stuff besides lots of rust-free 61/2/3 bugeye headlight pods.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dllViewSellersOtherItems&userid=imperialist60&include=0&sinc-1&sort=3&rows=50

Contact me at imperialist1960@xxxxxxxxx if intersted in discussing these items.

Kenyon Wills
San Lorenzo/SF Bay Area