Help locating '91 trim

Hi, fellow Imperial lovers --

The previous owner of my '91 Mark Cross K-Imperial seems to have lost a
good deal of trim, and I'm trying to replace it.  The color is black,
officially, though it looks more charcoal gray to me.  I know some of this
trim is color-coded to the paint.

I need a hood ornament, trunk lock cover (color coded), three wire wheel
inserts (color coded, I think) and one medallion for the side of the vinyl
roof.  The medallion is my fault, it just fell off yesterday on the way
back from the parts store -- waah! -- because the glue was all dried up and
flaky.  I've still got the wreath, just lost the medallion.

On the good news side, the rescue is going well.  I put the car in the shop
to have the air ride suspension replaced with struts and coils (it was
fully deflated and partially disassembled).  We fully drained the
transmission and flushed the cooler lines.  The rear brakes from the
suspension donor car were better off than the brakes I had, so they went
in.  New black-letter, whitewall Tiger Paws all around, new battery, normal
tune-up and smog check, and she rides like a dream.  Doesn't show her age
or mileage (146K) at all.  $800 for the car, $1100 for parts, $800 for
labor and $200 for DMV fees/taxes.

Since this is my new daily driver, I expect to replace the engine and
transmission within the next year.  I feel the car is undepowered with the
150hp 3.3l, so I'm moving up to the 205hp 3.8l (not a '91 engine, but drops
right in).  Meanwhile, I'm working on cosmetics and silly stuff like making
the radio work.  If the Imperial gods are smiling on me, I'll have the car
presentable in time to drive it to Thousand Oaks at the end of April for
the statewide meet.  Actually, I'm going to drive it anyway, I just don't
want to make excuses and hang my head while I'm doing it.  I'll go to a
dealer if I have to, but I'd rather not.

I'll be happy to pay a fair price for whatever you've got, and if you're
close to the S.F. Bay Area I'll pick up what you have.  Otherwise I'll pay
for shipping.

Thanks,

David