LEAF SPRINGS ???

I had leaf springs made for my '55 last May and it really wasn't a big deal.
They had a book, and they were able to look up everything that they needed to
know in order to put the springs togther. I had them done at a local truck
place since they make springs for stuff all the time, but I paid a premium for
the installation, which you actually can do yourself.

If you have to replace front coils, that is a little bit more difficult, but
your '61 has torsion bars so that will never be an issue for you.

Paul