From: Dave Ford [mailto: daveford1@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 12:49:08 -0500
Subject: IML: TRANS/OIL PAN GASKET SOURCE

I'm planning to get my 58 Southampton out of storage as soon as the snow
the <br>fluids and gaskets.  Are gaskets still available for these and if so
where <br>can I get them??<br>What would be the recommended fluids for
these?<br>This car sat for several years, should I be changing the brake fluid
 the advanced features & services of MSN Internet Software maximize your
  http://www.imperialclub.com  -----------------<br>This message was sent to
you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please <br>reply to
mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response will be <br>shared with
everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for the<br>Administrators should
be sent to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<br>To UN-SUBSCR