TRANS/OIL PAN GASKET SOURCE

I'm planning to get my 58 Southampton out of storage as soon as the snow
melts.  I want to drop the oil and trans pans and clean them and replace the
fluids and gaskets.  Are gaskets still available for these and if so where
can I get them??
What would be the recommended fluids for these?
This car sat for several years, should I be changing the brake fluid and if
so do I use standard brake fluid?
       Thanks,
        Dave

Let the advanced features & services of MSN Internet Software maximize your
online time. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200363ave/direct/01/