Moaning from the rear....

Hey Everyone,

I have a 70 Imp LeBaron w/ a moaning sound comming from the rear.  I
purchased it back in December w/ bias ply tires (which are still on
it....but I plan on changing them in a few months).  The sound becomes
noticeable above 15mph and was wondering on any ideas.  I'm thinking I have
a bad bearing in the axle and would like to replace all of them in one shot.
  Any helpful hints or suggestions would be appreciated.  Also, if you know
of any quality vendors for parts (like a quality rebuild kit-seals and
bearings) that would be great.

Thanks,
chris

70' Imperial LeBaron

Plan your next US getaway to one of the super destinations here.
http://special.msn.com/local/hotdestinations.armx