Working Imperials

On new years eve there are never enough cabs around most metroploitan areas.  Triple bonus points if it's raining, cause guys are motivated to keep their women's hair dry.

Cabs are strictly regulated here in San Francisco, but no cop - no stop.

I go out at about 6 pm 12/31 and troll the boulevards looking for groups of 4-6 people that would never fit into the stupid Prius and Camry cabs that are popping up.  I tell them it's $5 a head, anywhere they want to go in the city limits, and explain that they're going in STYLE.  The City's only 7 miles wide and 7 miles tall, so what the heck.  I cleared $500 last month and had some great conversations.

Of course the fuel was $150, but who's counting?

Oh, remember not to solicit business from people carrying tire irons or guns.

-Kenyon

Yeah, I do that.  It's fun.

Do you Yahoo!?