Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2004 11:36 AM
Subject: IML: 80's Imperials

  Have these years lost their collectibility? My friend has an 81&82 for sale. Both cars are EFI and both ran when they were parked a few years ago. One has low miles. He wants sell both cars for $1,000.00. Seems pretty cheap ($500.00 apiece)
if you only wanted parts. The cars are in Minnesota and he would like to see them go to  an Imperial lover. Call George at 763-441-3485.

Gary
GTAofUSA@xxxxxxx

P.S. I bought his 90 Imp and he has connections in the transport business.