Steve Coan's 'new 5'8

Steve, welcome, welcome.

Good choice for a wedding car.  Cannot help you with those codes but may be
able to help with the model name.  How many doors does the car have?  Does
the car have a "B" pillar or is it a hardtop?

It has four full frame doors and three side windows, it is a sedan.

If it has four doors and only two windows on each side that become invisible
when open it is a Southampton.  Southampton is the name of the hardtop body
style, not the model name per se.  The two door is also a Southampton as it
too is a hard top.

There were three trim levels.  The base model has no name.  The mid trim
level is "Crown."
The top of the line is "Le Baron."

If it's a "Le Baron," it's very obvious, it says Le Baron on the side.

If it's a "Crown,"  there are little crowns above the word Imperial on the
sides and rear of the car and there are crowns embossed on the seats.  And
there are crowns over the headlight chrome trims.  Additionally the door arm
rests can be opened and used for storage.  The rear passenger interior light
is round and there is a "Vee" in the roof similar to the one on the
exterior, if it's a hard top.  The correct name, by the way, is 'Imperial
Crown,' as 'Crown Imperial' is the name for the stretched limousine model.
And just when you thought that Chrysler Corp. could not have made it more
complicated!

If it's the base model, it has no crowns, no opening arms rests, no
embossing, no interior vee and a rectangular interior light.  It might still
have A/C, though.  This feature is not trim level dependent.

I hope this helps.  I have a base model four door Southampton.  Because
Southampton is not really a model name, the most accurate way to describe it
is just the one word, Imperial.  Like many big stars, like Cher, or Madonna,
it's so cool it only needs one name.

Hugh