Please Welcome Carl Falletta

New Subscriber(s): Carl Falletta
Email Address is: moonstruck1@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Las Vegas NV

Car(s) owned: '67 Crown Coupe (Ylw w/black leather)

Self-Introduction: I bought this baby on e-Bay (that's right...e-Bay!) in
October '03. I was just 'surfin' one day & happened across this particular
car... right price, perfect colors etc so I contacted the seller. The next
week I was in Merced CA to pick it up & drive back to Las Vegas. (480 miles
of pure fun!)
I'm the 3rd owner; 2nd owners bought it just a year before from the original
owner in Costa Mesa CA.
I've always loved the '67/8 body styles as I believe that they were the most
elegant. (plus I'm a sucker for those taillights & fender skirts!)
Everything now works perfectly (even the clock!) & I'm planning some serious
road time with her.