Please Welcome Steve Coan

New Subscriber(s): Steve Coan
Email Address is: ctcoans@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Bristol, CT

Car(s) owned: 1958 Imperial 4 door hardtop LY110712-VIN

Self-Introduction: Hi there!
HELP! I bought this beautiful rust free 1958 Imperial and it just arrived
today from California. I have many questions because I don't know much about
these cars except that I've always wanted one. The car needs interior
work...are interior parts made in reproduction for these cars? Also, the car
was originally Mesa Tan with a tan and brown interior. The car is very
straight but needs a repaint. Normally I would want the car to be repainted
its factory color, but this car will be used for weddings at our limousine
company (not in Winter, of course) and I liked the Emrine white color that
was available on 58 Imperials. Is there any way to get the paint mix formula
for this color?? Thanks!   Steve Coan
P.S. Does anyone know the correct model name for this car? The VIN is
LY110712