A return of Imperial?

At 06:38 PM 1/21/04 -0500, you wrote:
>I have seen posts here today stating that the Mercedes is now considered
the >luxury offering from that company now.

Go to http://www.mercedes-benz.de/.

Even though it is in German, anyone can see quickly that Mercedes-Benz
covers the market from the cheap to the expenive, from the civilian to the
commercial. In fact, the Mercedes-Benz line-up looks a lot like Chrysler
Corporation's did circa 1951.

I guess DaimlerBenz knew a good formula when it saw it.

The Chrysler Group's worry shouldn't be whether Daimler would allow a new
Imperial. The worry should be will Daimler allow the Chrysler Group at all.

Dave Duricy