A return of Imperial?

I hope that you are right Hugh. I have a few deep feelings that I could express
on this topic, but will refain for the good of the order. I will say that given
the expectation/fact that it will not live up to its previous reputation, I
would hate to see the Imperial name suffer the same fate as our beloved
LeBaron.

Paul