From: Bob Smith [mailto:limoguy1950@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 1:22 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: IML: white wall yellowing

When using Westley's or any other whitewall cleaner, you need to use a whitewall brush made of (usually) brass wire bristles available in most auto supply stores.  This will really clean them up and eliminates the black that steel wool pads can leave.

Bob

I did use Westly's with a rag, and the yellow still remain.