Black Smoke?

Paul, this is a well discussed issue.  The original holleys that came with these
cars are often junky and beyond repair.  The vast majority of the 67-68 Imps
have Carters now.  My Sedan has a spread bore AVS.  The LeBaron has a junky
quadrojet, and the original holley sits proudly in the trunk, where it
belongs...

D^2

Quoting RandalPark@xxxxxxx: