"No news is good news". Hogwash! How to cope,no I don't know iether.

"No news is good news". Hogwash! How to cope,no I don't know iether.

Dear all
I havebeen waiting for two 63 Imp under bonnet insulators from GG for around
three years now, I guess they are very low priority, very very low. A friend
of mine ordered some years ago, a tonneau cover for his 62 300H, was told
that" GG would get to it and it was no good phoning as he was busy",after
months of nothing he did phone him to be told "As you did not contact me I
sold it to someone else!.

GG is unfortunately not alone in his world , in England we have a classic
radio repair man whose time scale is very long his prices high and his work
very average , try £495.00 ($891) for a 58 Lincoln radio that I was so
despondent with, that I put it in the trunk ,never looked at it again, and
sold the car , it may have worked but I had the feeling the only tune it
would ever play would have been "Smoke gets in your eyes" and I really did
not want to depress myself further!.

Try the upholsterer who after two an a half years had not laid a finger on
another friends car (a 60 OLDS 88 coupe ) and as I had recommended him you
can imagine how I felt when ever it came up ,and come up a lot it did!.

So it seems that if you have a talent you can piss people off like you'd
never believe, I just wish these types would just GO, and just maybe some
one with ashade of ethics would take their place.

Or am I the one living in LaLa land?                                  Dave
Munson