Swamp Coolers/another cooling device

I haven't ever seen one of those, but it reminds me of the road test that Uncle
Tom McCahill performed on the 1956  Imperial Southampton Two Door hardtop. I
think that he was proclaiming about the Chrysler Full Time Power Steering which
according to him must have worked pretty well. He said that settling for
anything less would be "like trying to play catch with an ice cube to save on
the cost of an air conditioner".

Paul