Access/Trim plate decode

To the wealth of knowledge in the Cub

I need some help with this one. I am trying to decode the trim and options plate for my 1960 Imperial LeBaron Sedan. So far I have been able to decode the trim, body and paint codes so I don't need assistance with those. The problem is all the others.

I have searched the Club Site only to find nothing available. There is a page which states that it will decode the access/trim codes however it then goes on to decode a VIN No. although an access/trim plate is shown.

Below is what is on my plate.

1234567890

ABCDEFGHJKLMNPQRSTVWXYZ
   1  34                                1

SO      NUMBER    BDY   TRM   PNT
1103       0113         933    614    BB1

As I have mentioned I know the BDY, TRM and PNT codes.

I believe that the numbers under SO may mean that my veh was ordered or completed (?????) on the 3rd November 1959. Under the word NUMBER this may mean that the veh was completed on the 13th Jan 1960 if ordered in November(????).

My VIN number tells me that the veh was the 6,118th built that year (1960) out of 17,719 if this is any help.

If anyone can add to my confusion then please do so. If I have confused anyone who is able to help me then I could send a pic of the plate off line.

Here's hoping

Larry Blomberg
(1960 LeBaron Sedan - somewhere on the Pacific Ocean)

Yahoo! Personals
- New people, new possibilities. FREE for a limited time!