Gonna have to take a break for a bit.

Hi Gang, just gonna be dropping off the list for awhile. I've got several
things coming up and just wont have the time to keep up with e-mails like I
usually do.
Hopefully wont be gone too long and I'm not selling my Imperials or anything
like that, just got too many distractions and wont be online as much as
usual.
Anyway, you all have fun and hope to check back in , in a few months!
Phil <><