Power Doors locks: me too!!

Mike,
I'm sure you know you have to install power locks before he can install the
remote system. JC Whitney has them too. Gasp, again.  I don't see any
problem with installing the whole power lock/remote kit and just omitting
the interior switches.  My friends have installed power locks. I never had
the desire to add them to any car that didn't have them, but I've never had
anything wider than an e-body either.

Rob