Power Doors locks: me too!!

I recently completed the installation of power door locks on a 64 Imperial
convertible. I used pieces from a 65. While it is not a difficult project,
it is a significant project and unless originality is a primary concern, I
think the modern JC Whitney components may provide what you want with a
fraction of effort.

By the way, wiring diagrams are in every service manual. In the electrical
section. Don't be surprised to find differences from one year to the next.
On this door lock installation I found  a number of things changed from 64
to 65; none unsurmountable, just time consuming. Sometimes the changes are
corrections to errors -- if you find yourself in a situation where something
doesn't make sense, check the next year service manual.

Bob Merritt
Golden Lion Grrrages
Auburn, NY