Early Chrysler parts for sale -331

I've got some pieces parts left over from when I had my 54 Imp.  I'll offer them here first then they go to Ebay.

Two heads for 331 hemi, one rebuilt, one not.  The one not has all the valves, springs, spring caps but no keepers.  Also have 7 connecting rods, 24 pushrods.  Have both valve covers stripped to bare metal.  They have a flash coat of rust but no pits, nice shape.  Two exhaust manifolds.  This will all be sold together.  I won't split it up.

1 NOS appearing dual point distributor, with points and concenser

1 NOS appearing oil pump

1 NOS water pump for 51-54 331 Hemi

1 set NEW spark plug tube gaskets

1 Trunion joint Universal repair kit 33-56

1 331 hemi Rebuilt Fuel pump

1 Carter zip carb repair kit for AFB carb.  Number on box is 902-151  Cellophane packages are unopened.

Email me PRIVATELY for prices.  Buyer will pay shipping or pick up in Huntsville Alabama.

Kerryp
http://dte.net/57imperial
KaP Imperial Services - Patch Panels, Metalshaping, Restoration
Manufacturer of high quality Wheeling Machines

---