Calendars Last Chance was Re: IML: Great Calendar!

Calendars Last Chance was Re: IML: Great Calendar!

> Leslie, why aren't the calendars tied to the Imperial web site home page
> make it easier for people to find/order?  If you are not part of the
mailing
> list you would never know they existed.

 Don and All,

Because It's been bad enough selling them on the list.(  How Many times have
I posted where and how to get them and yet people still aren't reading their
emails and I've been posting this information since November once a week or
more)  I certainly don't want to spend all my time selling them to people in
the real world.... This whole thing has been a nightmare, I only volunteered
to do this when the Cafe Press thing fell through, and I basically did it
for those of you who submitted pictures..  I have 12 left and when they're
gone, they're gone.  I have two full time jobs and I don't have time to deal
with this..... And this will not be an annual event unless someone else
wants to do it,  or we Can get permission for Cafe Press to do it next year.

You can Pay via Pay Pal at this page and get  a sneak preview of it
Paul's 56 is labeled wrong (January car) but that was corrected before the
Calendar was Printed:
http://www.imperialclub.org/~chatqueen/ImpCal/

Pay Pal Price is $22.00 for the first one and 17.00 for each one after that.
This includes Priority Shipping.

If you want to mail me a check it's 21.00 for the first one and 17.00 for
each one after that which includes shipping.
Leslie Kettenhofen
PO Box 3044
Florence, OR  97439

Get them while they  last,