66 crown-To Brian

will do!

-----Original Message-----
dan.donna.m@xxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2004 7:20 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: 66 crown-To Brian

Hi Brian.....as Richard Woolf has aleady said, it depends on what you think
about what you have seen...condition, inside and out, mechanicals, etc.
However, I have seen Richards '66 and I am pretty sure that If he couold get
one for $3,500 in the same (or close) condition as his, he woould jump on
it!!!!.....I know that I would! (the wife would kill me but what the heck,
we
all gotta die sometime, right?)
Good Luck......and if you do buy the '66 please send me some pictures!!
Thanks,
Dan Melnik/Home of BRANDY & CINDERELLA ('66 Convert's)