59 Brake booster

Hugh writes on the removal of my brake booster:
>Evidently, you don't want to try to remove it yourself.  No problem.  If it ain't your cup of tea then that's OK.<

Hello Hugh,
I may give it a go, but I really haven't decided yet at this time. You are aware of my mechanical abilities, and although I wouldn't think twice about removing brakes from a bicycle, the thought of doing it on a two and a half ton car is a little unsettling. Then there is the problem of getting it all put back on and in working order again. When I first got the car and had it at the mechanic to get it running again, the brakes seemed to be the area which was giving them the most problems. Your idea of bringing it to a local brake shop, and then sending the unit out to Karps sounds very promising.
Happy Holidays! Bill '59 Crown