Tires

On the subject, I see a conspicuous absence of the brand, Kumho. I have a
set of 235/70 R15 1+/-" white walls on my '72 Newport. I have had acceptable
wear from them over the past year+. They were not very expensive, I think
about $50 per tire at America's Tire Factory. They had the best
width/profile/ww/price ratio of the tires I found when I was last tire
shopping. It seems they were a little on the heavy side w/a similar tire I
compared it to, for the unsprung weight issue. They seem fine for the price.

Eric
'63 Crown Four-Door
'72 Newport Custom Sedan