new member Bill in Chico

Hi Pete, thanks for the note. If you ever have a craving for the sierra nevada brews, let me know and ill send you some. THanks, Bill
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2003 2:11 PM
Subject: Re: IML: new member Bill in Chico

Bill,

You lucky dog!!!  In addition to owning a 57 Imperial you happen to live
in the town that brews my favorite beer: Sierra Nevada.  Boy is that
great stuff.  Enjoy one at the brew pub for me.

Pete in PA

New Subscriber(s): bill hill
Email Address is: hillmarinemfg@xxxxxxx
Member Location: chico,ca

Car(s) owned: 1957 crown imperial

Self-Introduction: i recently purchased this imperial as a long wanted
restoration project. i had one in high school and like most people that
didnt know, i gave it away. i wanted another 57 as this is the year of
my birth and it will be easy to keep track of the age.