Fixing Govt mandated 68 bulb problems: was bulbs for '68taillights

Fixing Govt mandated 68 bulb problems: was bulbs for '68taillights

In a message dated 6/27/03 3:23:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tomswift@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

The compromise John refers to, I
guess, is that they didn't create 2 separate systems but used different
bulbs (?).

Sorry Mark, but the compromise I referrred to is the aesthetic compromise in that the whole back end doesn't illuminate evenly for brake lights and taillights.  I just love the look of the 67s when the brake lights are illuminated and the whole light bar lights up.  The turn signals are pretty good also, with three blocks of light functioniing, though sequentials would have made it perfect.

John -- Atlanta