Club Store Is Great

Hi Tony, Rollin & All,

Ok you got your wish I took the emblem off the back of the Golf Shirts.  Now
I expect both of you to make purchases. :-)

For those of you who don't understand how Cafe Press works.  They make all
the merchandise and supply the webspace for the store and they ship it, the
OIC gets a check at the end of each month if we make over $25.00 otherwise
they hold it for another month..  What you see in the store is what they
have, there is not a color selection on Golf Shirts although there is on
hats & Baseball shirts.  I had to make the artwork for each item you see.
There is no uploading a couple of photos and being done with it.  Each Item
has a height, width and a dots per inch requirement.  It took me a good 8
hours to design all the artwork, then I had to upload it all, then I had to
step by step add the right photo to the right item.  I spent a week doing
this.  Keep in mind, we had no club merchandise before, NOW we have a whole
store, and this all goes to Manuel(http://www.dte.net) for hosting the huge
resource that is the Online Imperial Club.  Everything you see with this
site is done by Volunteers, most of whom have full time jobs and lives to
lead.  So take some time and thank a volunteer, or offer to volunteer, I for
one get darn tired of only seeing people complain about what we don't have
or don't do.

If anyone wants to submit artwork send it to the webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
address or contact me Leslie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  I would love to have more
and different artwork for the store.  If you want photo's of your car on the
site, or if you want to volunteer, if you want to be a member profile..
email the address above, we're always looking for more help.

Leslie '67 Sedan