Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2003 8:41 PM
Subject: IML: Back up lens gaskets

I was wondering if anyone knew where to find the gaskets for 1959 Imperial back up lenses, or is this a part I will have to manufacture? I've got new lenses, but they always have condensation inside. I posted this to the list last night, but didn't see it here, so I'm trying once again.
Bill '59 Crown