From: "Brad Hogg" <roadhogg@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2003 5:47 PM
Subject: IML: Imperial Parts Wanted

I thought I'd better make this list known if I ever plan on finding this
stuff.  Please let me know if you have or car get these parts.  I know most
can be had new but what's the fun in that?

"IMPERIAL" emblem from left headlight door
Front license plate holder that mounts on lower right portion of front
bumper
Center console with cup holders etc in beige or something that will go with
my interior color
wood grain ash tray cover for right rear door(compete with hinge spring)
chrome trim that goes between right rear wheel opening and rear bumper
one IMPERIAL wheel cover center part ONLY
If you happen to see a good + battery cable I could use that
If the interior color is same as mine, the bottom portion of the steering
column cover
Rear air springs
The lenses from the horizontal running lights that are just below the
headlights only if in excellent condition