57-59 Torqueflite.

Hi Phillippe,
Looking at the pic , the throttle valve looks in poor condition. These valves should have no scaring and the edges should be very sharp. (you should be able to cut paper with them.) You might want to use a micrometer to check the O/D, I/D  of the valve and to the valve body.The same go's for the other valves.Remember these valve body assemblies are a precision built.
Regards
Dave 60 Le Baron sedan..