CLASS II Trailer Hitch for 75

In a message dated 6/4/2003 9:25:39 AM US Mountain Standard Time, aeyn.ricks@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Subj: IML: CLASS II Trailer Hitch for 75
Date: 6/4/2003 9:25:39 AM US Mountain Standard Time
From: aeyn.ricks@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet

Morning All,
  Does anyone know of a company that makes a CLASS II Hitch  for the 75
LeBaron (4Dr)?  We are needing one VERY BADLY as we are moving to Tucson
from McMinnville and have 3 Classics and 2 trucks to move, not to mention
the Mother-In-Laws car.  Does ANYONE have one for sale??   We would prefer
to purchase a new one IFFFFF some one still makes one for it.

Ed &Aeyn
1975 LeBaron 4DrHT - Aztec Gold.