Best Buy Fraud Alert!!

Hi Gang,

I just logged in to check my E-Mail today and found a real
jewel of a fraud attempt.

This one comes disquised as an alert message that some crook
has just tried to make a large purchase at Best Buys
store(in New York, of course) using youe credit card.

And since they( the scammers0 are very much interested in
making certain that you don't get cheated in this sneaky
way, all you have to do is log on to their fake site and
provide them with certain trivial facts( like you CC #, your
mailing addy and so forth0 and then they will take care of
this who;e affair for you!!

Good try, but it is very obviously a fraud.

Anyone else get this?
http://webmail.dol.net