vapor lock suggestions?

Jason, in one of my 2 68's I sometimes have a hard time starting it, but I have
never been stranded yet due to this.

If it happens again, have a little bottle of gasoline.  Open the air cleaner
and pour some in the carb.  This will hopefully sustain the engine long enough
for your fuel pump to bring fresh gas.  If not, the second or third timemight
do it.  For your convinience, leave the ignition on, and crank the engine by
shorting the starter relay with a screw driver, while pouring small amounts of
gas in the carb.

This will at least save you the towing cost.

D^2, 68 Sedan and LeBaron