Has any one herd of this guy or is it a scam?

Has any one herd of this guy or is it a scam?

  Yahoo! - My Yahoo! - Help

        Location Any Sydney NSW - Other Melbourne VIC
- Other Brisbane Gold Coast QLD - Other Perth WA -
Other Adelaide SA - Other Hobart TAS - Other ACT
Northern Territory Auckland Wellington Nth Island -
Other Christchurch Sth Island - Other UK - London UK -
Other Ireland Overseas - Other
   Occupation Any Analyst/Programmer Business Analyst
Comm'ns/Telecomm'ns Computer Operators
Consultant/Funct.Cons Database Administrator
E-Commerce Engineer-Hardware Engineer-Network
Engineer-Software Help Desk/Support Internet
Management Positions Multimedia Network/Systems Admin
Other Project Manager Sales Execs/Reps Team Leaders
Technical Writers Testers Trainers

 Mail

  Addresses

  Calendar

  Notepad

 rcrabshish@xxxxxxxxxxxx [Sign Out]
Check Mail    Compose
 Search Mail - Mail Options

Check Other Mail [Edit]
  wtp.net

  Folders [Add]
    Inbox (9)
    Draft
    Sent
    Bulk  [Empty]
    Trash  [Empty]
 My Folders [Show]

Previous  |  Next  |  Back to Messages  Printable View
-  Full Headers

           as attachmentinline text
  Move to folder... An extremely mo... Ladies Bumper
S... Love for you Mike and Mary POLLINGTON Special
Mothers The Bear birdies c new number excersize
girlfriends prayer red marble sarah special women
tracy work comp alaska [New Folder]

  This message is not flagged. [ Flag Message - Mark
as Unread ]