'66 Right front fender smash up today, brushed aluminum trim piece neede

'66 Right front fender smash up today, brushed aluminum trim piece needed

I hit a wall in a Starbucks drive thru.  I need the top metal trim piece
that runs the length of the front fender.  If anyone has one, or knows
where a very nice one may be found, please let me know right away.  The
estimate so far is $1,300.00 from a reputable shop that did some work on
my Cadillac this last year.

Please help if you can, or give me some leads at least.

Desperate in Seattle

Bill Ulman
'66 Imperial Crown Convertible