Noisy steering

Hi Everyone;

I have a question. On my 56 Imperial whenever I am stopped and turning to
back up or pull forward the power steering unit squeals like it is out of
fluid. It only does it then no other time. Now last year I had to remove
the power steering unit to get the generator rebuilt. After I put the power
steering unit on it started the squeal stated above. I did flush it out
again, disconnect the hose and turn it over. I then put new fluid back in
and it still did it. Any ideas?

Anthony